I have a number of topics on my mind that I'd like to study and write about.
- How to apologize
- How to Take Responsibility
- How To Genuinely Love
- How to be a Good Father
- How to be a Good Husband
- How to Change a Habit
- How to be a Man, OR what does it mean to be a man
- What does Responsible Living mean
- How to Start a conversation
- Conversation Starters
- Use People's names in conversations
- How to remember names and faces
Faith and Religion
- What is God?
- What does it mean that God is our Father? (What does "father" mean.) God as the source....
- Who are God's children?
- What affect does living in this world have on our spirit (or soul)
- What affect do our decision have on our spirit?
- What does it mean to be holy?
- What is the spirit?
- What is the "Holy Spirit"?
- What is hell (Is there a real hell)?
- What affect do good manners have on us (& on our soul or spirit)
- What is Religion? (Are we supposed to be religious?)
- What is witnessing? (Are we supposed to witness, and what does that mean?)
- What is "Salvation"
- What is the condition of those who haven't believed?
- What does it mean to "believe"? (What is belief?)
- What is sin?